Knights Cross Swim Team - Summer League
The Knights Cross Swim Team is part of the SOCOMA HOA and swims under the Lone Star Summer Swim League for swimmers ages 5 to 18. We have four dual meets and a Divisional League Championship.
Typically, we begin registration to returning families in March, complete registration in early April and begin practice in the first or second week in May. Most meets occur in June but may be during the end of May for the first meet, and possibly into the first week of July for Champs. Click on View All to the right for actual dates.
Please take a look around the site, especially FAQs for more info.
How to RSVP Your Swimmer(s) for a Swim Meet
IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU RSVP YOUR SWIMMER(S) EVEN IF THEY ARE NOT ATTENDING THE UPCOMING MEET.
1. Log in to your SwimTopia account.
2. On the right side of your screen, under Next Meet, you should see the name of the upcoming meet. Click "View all" if you don’t see the meet you’re looking for.
3. Click on the green Meet Entry button beside the name of the upcoming meet.
4. Under "Your family swim meet status," click on the Edit button.
5. Select the appropriate RSVP from the drop-down menu for EACH swimmer. PLEASE RSVP YOUR SWIMMER(S) WHETHER OR NOT THEY WILL ATTEND THE MEET. THIS IS IMPORTANT.
6. In the next step, you can let the coaches know if your swimmer has preferences for meet entries. You can also note whether your swimmer will be late to the meet, have to leave early, or any other important information that the coaches should know for that meet only. (Coach Heather has the final say on meet entries, but your swimmer's suggestions are welcomed. Coach Heather will stretch your swimmer to "do more," so don't be surprised if your swimmer's suggested entries are not the final entries.)
7. Click the Save button. A green note at the top of your screen indicates that meet RSVP/entries were successfully saved.
8. If you haven't already, sign up for a volunteer spot by clicking on the Sign Up for Job Shifts button.
9. If this is a Home Meet, please check the "Concession Donations Needed" and sign up to donate something.
NOTE: Signing up for a volunteer spot does NOT RSVP your swimmer(s) for the meet. These are two separate steps.
*****THE DEADLINE TO RSVP YOUR SWIMMER(S) FOR A MEET IS TUESDAY (10 P.M.) EACH WEEK.
YOU CAN RSVP YOUR SWIMMER(S) AHEAD OF TIME IF YOU KNOW THEY CAN ATTEND ANY/ALL UPCOMING MEETS. Follow RSVP procedures on our site for each separate meet. This does not include Champs yet.
WHAT IF I NEED TO CHANGE MY SWIMMER'S RSVP?
You may change an RSVP on our website until the closing deadline (Tuesdays, 9 p.m.). To do so:
1. Follow steps 1-4 listed above.
2. Change your RSVP selection from the drop-down menu next to the swimmer(s) you wish to change.
3. Click the Save button.
WHAT IF I NEED TO CHANGE MY RSVP AFTER THE DEADLINE HAS PASSED?
If you need to change your RSVP after the deadline, contact Coach Heather via email (email@example.com). All meet entries are finalized by 5 p.m. on the Thursday before the meet.